Chicago Christian High School
Operated by Southwest Chicago Christian Schools, Chicago Christian High School educates more than 370 students with a staff of 30 educators. Students are given the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports and extracurricular activities. Lessons are taught with an eye toward the teachings of the Bible, and are informed by the Christian Reformed Church.
Chicago Christian is a private school educating both boys and girls. Questions about admission requirements and tuition fees should be made to the School directly. The principal is Bob Payne.
- Handicap Accessible: The main door is handicap accessible.
- Number of students: 370
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Reformed Christian
- Accreditation/licenses: Illinois State Board of Education
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 30
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Theater, Chorus, Mock Trial, Student Council, National Honor Society, Art Club and Chapel Committee, Scholastic Bowl and WYSE Team.
- Sports teams: Boys- Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis and Track Girls- Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Cheerleading, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Volleyball