Owned by Lorie Stone, Celtic Cottage stocks a wide variety of Irish and Celtic themed products including jewelry, clothes, art and Waterford crystal. Celtic Cottage has a number of T-shirts expressing Irish pride and also a number of personalized coasters and glasses. The store has an art gallery in the back, with a collection of Irish artwork and photographs. Celtic Cottage also offers jewelry repair.
It has been located in Palos Hieghts since 1997.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, Thu - Fri, 10:00am - 5:30pm; Wed, noon - 5:30pm; Sat, 10:00am - 4:00pm; Sun, Closed.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, jewelry repair, art, books, music, dvds, clothing, imported goods, candles, religious themed items, Waterford and Belleek.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- What's your most popular item?: Waterford and Belleek items are strong sellers, along with Celtic jewelry and Claddagh rings.