Strawberries might be out of season, but that’s no reason to give up on great eats with fresh produce. Lots of fall seasonal treats are here and Chef Seth Aubuchon, of the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City, is coming to the Palos Health and Fitness Center to show us how to cook with fall produce.
On Thursday, Oct. 17, Chef Aubuchon will be hosting cooking demos, using kale, squash and apples, at Palos Health and Fitness, 15430 West Avenue in Orland Park. Times are 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Registration closes after Monday, Oct. 14, and costs are $25 for members, $35 for non-members.
Also this week…
- Illinois Green Business Summit - Ingredients for Change
- Chicago Southland Job Hunters Network - October Meeting
- City of Ghosts
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Free Digital Services @ Palos Heights Public Library
- Orland Township Flu Shots
- SPOTLIGHT YOUTH THEATER PRESENTS SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK!
- Tamra Judge & Cuca Fresca Bottle Signing and Cocktail Sampling…
- PUMPKIN PATCH
- Gluten-Free Cooking
- Marist vs Brother Rice at Arctic Ice Arena
- Astronomy for Everyone
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Join Patch! Create a free user account and join the discussion about the future of the area. You'll be subscribed to the free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.