Building good study habits is like building fitness. It takes practice and discipline, and a little help from an expert can go a long way, both for parents and students.
The Bridge Teen Center will be hosting on Wednesday night educational expert Lila Kayali, founder of the Intellect Learning Center in Orland Park, for a workshop about helping teens develop better study habits.
According to the Patch Calendar event listing, the presentation is designed for parents to gain the following tips in helping their teens through school:
- Complete assignments on time
- Prioritize responsibilities
- Get organized and STAY organized
- Overcome challenges
The workshop is free, open to the public and will be held 7 p.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday at The Bridge Teen Center, 15555 71st Court, Orland Park.
Also this week…
- Internet Basics New Vitality Health Foods,Inc. Community Blood Drive
- Getting Started in Genealogy
- Orland Township Flu Shots
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on local news: