Katie Eberling has won her second world medal in bobsled, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Eberling, who is originally from Palos Hills and is a former Western Michigan volleyball player, won a bronze medal 2012, the Tribune reports. That was her rookie year in competition.
Last week, Eberling, along with driver Elana Meyers, took won silver in St. Moritz, Switzerland.
Want more news?
- Police Hosting Scam Awareness Seminars in February
- DUI Arrest & Drug Paraphernalia Find: Blotter
- Bank at TCF? Here's a Police Report You Should Read
- Palos Heights Woman Loses Big in Lottery Scam
- Ordering Online? Watch for Fake USPS Emails