You don't know unless you look.
The City of Palos Heights' online footprint recently expanded as part of an effort to put more information in front of residents' eyes.
If you didn't catch the improvements, here's a rundown provided by the City of Palos Heights:
New Email Lists
Palos Heights has reorganized and created new email lists. There are now three lists that you can choose from. If you would like to sign-up for any of the following lists it is as easy as CLICKING HERE! First, enter your email address in the box and hit "Go". On the pop-up screen hit "Submit" and you will instantly receive an email. Open the email and press "update your profile". Finish the simple form that will appear on your screen.
- If you would like to continue receiving the Palos Heights Monthly E-Newsletter then select the first box titled "Monthly E-Newsletter".
- If you would like to continue receiving information and special deals for Palos Heights businesses, and local development news you should check the "Business Development News & Updates" box.
- If you would like to continue receiving information on community events, select the "Palos Heights Events" box. Events include: the Farmer's Market, 4th of July, Classic Car, and more.
In the past month we have made some signficant changes to our online appearance. We have completed a few projects and are still in the process of finishing others. Below are a list of changes that have and will be made.
What we have completed:
- Updating our city database for the "Available Commercial Properties" on the Palos Heights website.
- Our Facebook and Twitter pages have seen many improvements and will continue to bring you updated information about city events, business specials, and more...
- The business section of the city's website has new links to its e-newsletter, email sign-up, and social media sights. CLICK HERE and browse these new links.
- We are in the process of a new online business directory.
- Updating the city's website images.
- Future Updates:
- Creation of a Palos Heights LinkedIN page.
- Continuous social media and website updates.
Source: City of Palos Heights