Share Your News on Patch
Tell the community about what's new in your life.
Did you know Palos Patch allows users to submit their own stories and photos? It's very easy and quick; here's how you do it:
- Log in to palos.patch.com. You can use your Facebook log in, or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Go to palos.patch.com/search/announcements.
- Click on the box on the upper right side that says "Add an announcement."
- Fill out the form with as much information about your event as you would like to include. You can also upload art or an event logo.
- At the bottom of the form, click "post my announcement."
You include as many photos as you would like, video too. After you've added your announcment, email the Palos Patch editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll feature your news about your organization, church, scout troop and favorite cause prominently in the Palos Patch newsletter that goes out every morning to thousands of loyal readers as well as our Facebook page.
You can also email me if you have any trouble or questions.