How To: Post an Event on Palos Patch
Patch is the place to promote what's coming up.
Palos Patch is more than just a new source. It's a resource you can use to promote fun or important events you are organizing.
The following steps are a simple introduction to how to use the site.
You can use whatever information you already have, plus any photos, videos or PDFs to create the calendar entry.
Here's a step-by-step:
1. (If you already have a Patch account, skip to step No. 2) Sign up for a Patch account by clicking on the "Sign Up" link at the top of page and following the instructions. Log in once your account is confirmed.
2. Click "Events" on the top of the site.
3. Near the top of the page, click "Add an Event."
4. Add a title, date and location. You can type in the name of a location or add an address.
5. Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as a description or costs, that you think is important.
6. It doesn't hurt to add a photo or video. Click "Upload Photos and Videos" to add them on Patch.
7. Click "Post My Event."
It's that easy! If you have any question or run into problems, contact Nick Swedberg at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.