Biden vs. Ryan in VP Debate: Did They Answer Your Questions on the Big Issues? (Live Chat)
Patch editors held a live online chat during Thursday's debate, but that doesn't mean the discussion is over. Who helped his running mate the most? Read last night's chat transcript and tell us what you thought of the debate.
Patch and the Bremen Township Republican Organization held a vice presidential debate viewing party Thursday, Oct. 11, at Chicago Gaelic Park in Oak Forest, and readers got a chance to share their thoughts and opinions on the event.
Did you miss our live coverage of the debate? Catch up with it by reading the transcript of the live chat and tell us how you thought the debate went in the comments section:
- What did you think of Vice President Joe Biden's constant laughing and smiling during GOP candidate Paul Ryan's answers?
- Did Ryan finally provide enough details for his and presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial plan, which has been criticized as being vague?
- Or did you skip the debate because ultimately, voters choose a president, not a vice president?
The televised debate might be over, but now the real discussion between voters begins.
Get News Alerts and Facebook Updates From These Patch Sites:
See More on Patch
- What Was Voter Turnout in Cook County, Area Counties?
- District 230 School Board: A Pair of Incumbents Face 6 Challengers for 4 Seats
- Worth Township Highway Commissioner: Steve Loulousis vs. Edward Moody
- Moraine Valley: BOT Candidates Square Off in April
- Palos Township Trustees: Republican Party vs. Palos Unified Party